Monday 8 May 2017

inspiration for my design


  Basically, I want to make my design similar to the DIGIN welcome box, it is a welcome box in most of the student accommodations, basically, inside the box just have something saying "Welcome" to the student. Therefore, I want to make something similar to this which give a guide for the level 4 student about the Cop lecture. Probably I may make some postcards or small posters, stickers and a glasses with the fake eyes so that it can for those students who sleep during the Cop lecture and wearing it which look like their eyes are open.


                                

This is the thing that I want to make with my glasses, it is really rude that sleeping in front of the lecturer, to show the respect, it would be better to wear the fake eyes glasses so that the lecturer may think your eyes are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment