Friday 3 February 2017

Idea development

  In the crit, people suggested me to simplify my designs so I changed my designs simpler. I looked some ping pong competition at the beginning and then I sketched the direction of the ping pong ball when it was hit by the racket and the table.


                                          
(Video)

   
  I then played a Ping Pong match with one of my friends, we tried to keep hitting the ping pong ball by the racket and the table.
  





  I sketched these lines and then traced them into Illustrator. This time, I worked in Black and White first to make my designs simpler. I removed all figures such as the ping pong player, ping pong racket, etc. I just used those lines with the text of "Ping Pong" and & "120" . I found that these designs are more effective even they look simpler than the first version.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment