Saturday 4 February 2017

Final designs








  These are my final designs for the exhibition poster of the 120 years celebration of Ping Pong. After the last group crit, I found that most people prefer simple design rather than a design with lots of illustrations so I just made them as simple as I can. I designed to make the exhibition take place in V&A museum so throughout my designs, I put the V&A logo. As I have done some research about Ping Pong before. I designed The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) as the organiser of this event. I also made a booklet about Ping Pong for the visitors so that they can know more about Ping Pong. Inside these posters, I put those details about the exhibition for example the time, venue, purpose of this exhibition and I also put a name "Film Flam" which is the original name of Ping Pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment