Wednesday 8 February 2017

Actual outcomes





  I used the same design with the poster and made six different versions of leaflet which are for all visitors in the exhibition which are free, the content is all things about Ping Pong. If they want better quality, they can buy the one with hard cover which is different design with those six leaflets but the same content.
  I printed my posters in 2A1 and 4A2 but I just sticked half of them because I wasn't high enough to stick all of them, I need a stair so that I can stick all of them. I also printed in A4 size as I wanted to see how it looks like. However, I think I did one thing wrong, I shouldn't use black in those posters in green as it couldn't really create contrast even I could still see the lines and text. Therefore, I need to care about this in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment