Saturday 22 October 2016

Further development with the logo

21/10/2016

  After I designed the logo, I made somethings to display my logo.

























    First, I made a iphone6 homepage to display my logo, it seems people download the app to their iphone.



   Also, I made the homepage of Android 5.1 with the app "DingDong"




   I made the interface of Windows and Mac with my logo. The reason that I made different interface is because I want my company can be use in different platform such as Mac OS and WindowsPC. 







  Also, because mine is a communication so there should have some platform to promote my app. Hence, I will put my app in Google Play store and App Store and let people download. I designed the price be free because I want every people can use it. To earn money from the app, I thought the company can design some emotion or electric sticker and let the users decide whether buy or not. 



  This is a technology magazine "PC World", I want to introduce the app to more people so I think a technology magazine is the best way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment