Thursday 11 April 2019

Evaluation

This is my last project out of 10 and it is a short brief only so I just spent about a few days to complete everything, I feel really happy that I can create something to celebrate the Japanese anime over the Heisei period, as a huge Japanese anime fans, I really want to say thank you to the Japanese anime industry what they did over the Heisei period which makes my child life or even now become more interesting because if the anime/manga. Hence, I feel happy to use my ability to design something to express my feeling.

I quite like the outcome especially the calligraphy typeface, it fully showed the beauty of kanji(Chinese characters). It was fun to take different things that I did or learned from other modules or briefs and combine and use them into this brief, it is exactly what we want to achieve.

If I have more time, I would like to design more things instead of posters, such as card games because it would be a more interesting way to celebrate the event.



No comments:

Post a Comment