Wednesday 10 April 2019

Evaluation

This is one of the quicker briefs from my 10 projects, it was an amazing project because I wanted to do a rebrand for a British brand by using traditional Chinese characters special structures in the COP practical project, however, I didn't have enough time to complete it on COP. Therefore, I took it to one of my briefs in my extended practice. It was great to make a translated version of a brand's logo instead of English, especially using traditional Chinese characters as it has a lot of special structures which is helpful to rebrand a logo from another alphabet/western languages. Overall, I really like the outcomes, they look simple and clean so that it keeps the original logo style. This gives me a good sense that working with geometric shapes on traditional Chinese characters usually work the best if it is a simple design, hence, I can try more on it if I have a chance to design a logo using traditional Chinese characters that looks simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment