Wednesday 13 February 2019

Initial ideas of KFC brief

As the main purpose of this brief is to deliver the message that KFC chicken is hand prepared by people, and by hand. Hence, I was thinking to create:
  1. Digital Posters to show in KFC
  2. Hand draw posters so it links to the main idea(Prepared by hands)
  3. Slogan or quote on the packages
I really want to try to create something that stays away from the laptop before and when I looked at this brief, I saw the keyword "Hand-prepared" and I believe that this will be a great chance to make something stay away from the laptop.

Basically, I looked at some examples of the KFC posters, they don't usually do illustrations on their posters, they just mainly use photography of their food. Hence, it would be great if I can illustrate something on the hand draw poster, it will be unique.





I did a really rough sketch, I think generally the keyword of this brief is "Hand Prepared" so I think it is compulsory to include this keyword on the posters no matter digitally or physically.


No comments:

Post a Comment