Sunday 17 February 2019

Evaluation of KFC brief

This is a competition brief which I think I can learn something from it because usually, I don't really participate in the competition briefs in the UK. While this brief is really interesting and worldwide. KFC is a big branding over the world, therefore, I decided to work on this brief. As I mentioned I wanted to create/produce something by hand rather than just focus on the computer. It is unusual because normally I just work digitally. Therefore, when I made the posters by hand process, I felt excited and different. It took longer than what I thought but I enjoyed a lot during the process. If I have more time, I would like to try paper cutting if I create a handmade poster, it looks really attractive to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment