Tuesday 26 February 2019

Evaluation


Overall, I really enjoyed doing this project as I worked with one of my friend who studies the same subject as me but at a different university. Therefore, we can learn many things from others. The most interesting part over the project was the process to mix the mint blue for screen printing. We tried many times to mix the mint blue that is exactly same as the one on the digital media, it was a great opportunity to do screen printing on fabric as I usually just did on paper. 

Generally, we really like all the things that we made for this campaign, they linked to each other and worked quite well. If we have a further chance to make a similar campaign, we want to focus on the “wild animals” as some animals are being extinction/killed, hence, they are also a target that people should protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment