Saturday 4 March 2017

final design


  1. - Try to remove the text in the red sock or remove some text in the red sock
  2. - Try a brighter red to apply to the red sock
  3. - Make the background brighter
  4. - Draw the pencil again
  5. - Make the title size larger and make the quote smaller
  6. - Make the  text smaller and make the paragraphs closer together on the back cover  
  Since I listed the things that I want to change after the crit,  I removed all the details from the sock so that it looks even simpler. As someone said I should use a brighter colour for the background and the sock, I used a brighter grey (R:201 G:198 B:197) and red (R:236 G:34 B:39) for it. Due to the fact that someone said that the pencil doesn't look alike a "pencil" in my previous design so I drew it again to make it looks more realistic. I resized the size of the title be larger and the quote be smaller. For the back cover, I changed the font colour to black as it will be easier for people to see the word. Also, I changed the size of the font be smaller and closer with other paragraphs so that the outlook can be better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment