Saturday 4 March 2017

Evaluation of studio brief 1

  I really enjoyed this studio brief because we participated the Student Design Award 2017, this was my first time to participate this kind of competition, I learnt many things from this design award, for example, different style of different types of book, which mean the style of an adult book cover and children book cover is totally different. I looked at the previous winners designs, they were really inspiring. However, due to the fact that this was my first time for me to read the book and I only have a limited time so I couldn’t fully understand the story. The reason that I used black for the text rather than white was because when I used white for the text in my previous design, I could really see the text, also, during the crit, people suggested me that it would be better and easier to see the text if I use black. Hence, I made this decision. I think this project was a great opportunity to improve my skill, I can see others works and learn from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment