Wednesday 31 January 2018

Examples to promote the message "Stop Discrimination"

  I looked at different examples that trying to promote the message to general public, for example posters, illustrations, etc. I am thinking about if I can design something for university so that more students can understand the message as my target is students(trying to tell them the impacts of discrimination) so it would be better the promote it from the university. I understand that the best way to promote it from university is "FREE STUFF" because I know that students will go and take it if it is free, imagine during the induction week of the new academic year, many students were waiting to get the tote bag, and I thought it would be a good chance to promote the message at the same time, what I need to concern is the costs only.




No comments:

Post a Comment