Tuesday 16 January 2018

Pick my idea to go ahead for studio brief 2

  I personally really like my first idea that doing discrimination happening in Leeds, due to the fact that it also happened to me in Leeds sometimes which made me very upset and I really want this issue be solved, it is really annoying. Hence, I did a mind-map to make a basic structure of my chosen issue.

  So the middle is my topic issue "Discrimination in Leeds happening to Asian students, the reason for me to focus on Asian students is because I am Asian, most of my friends in Leeds are Asian so I can collect some primary research from them easily, also, as my tutor suggested me could focus on a minor group as talking about discrimination in Leeds is too huge so I decided to focus on a smaller group of students. As I known, there are many students from Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and China in Leeds, for Hong Kong, I can write some personal experience as a part of my research. I heard that some Asian students even faced discrimination in their university which is really horrible. Moreover, it is true that discrimination also happen to students out of university, for example, the shops in Leeds or the streets in Leeds, etc. It is quite different between Leeds and London, people in London are really really nice and kind to everyone, however, there are really few number of people discriminating to some overseas students.

No comments:

Post a Comment