Wednesday 18 January 2017

Idea development


  I found the map in Leeds and then narrowed down to Hyde Park.

  I sketched the outline for the area that I should work on with and listed some places inside the Hyde Park.



  As someone suggested me should use different colours for different places so I used five colours which are Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green. The one at the right top is a guide for people to read the map. The figure of that guide actually is the shape of Hyde Park, I used different number to represent different places as well as I want people easier to understand the map. As someone said I should use different lines to represent cyclists and human so I used the filled line to represent the cyclists. While, the human one, I used dot line to represent it. However, the colours of both version are the same because it is the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment