Friday 6 January 2017

Extend my idea

  In my Christmas holiday, I got a better idea which can extend more with my previous idea (bike signs). I want to make a park wayfinding system for Hyde Park in Leeds. Because I found it was quite difficult to design a full bike wayfinding and display in the road as it may make the car drivers confuse, so I want to design a wayfinding system specially for Hyde Park.




  When I went to the Hyde Park it was really easy to lost the way and there is not enough wayfinding system in Hyde Park so I couldn't find the direction. Hence, I want to make a map including some bike signs in the map as I found that Hyde Park is one of the place in Leeds where happened some bike accidents before. In my map, it can help visitors easier to find the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment