Monday 16 January 2017

Idea development

  After I had the group crit, it gave me a lot of ideas which can help me to make my design better. I picked some designs and wanted to work more with. However, I was not sure which one is the best. Hence, I created a survey to ask my friends opinion about some pictograms that I selected to develop.


  So, I selected the tennis court, swing, pub, skate court, bin, trees, human and bike fix station.


  I asked my friends which one would they choose and which one they think is the easiest to understand. 
  

  The result is like this, most people think these pictograms are the easiest to read and understand, they think these are the most effective for a wayfinding system compare with others. So I will use these pictogram to develop with my maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment