Monday 5 December 2016

wayfinding rational


  My idea is to design a wayfinding system for Hyde Park in Leeds. For example the things inside the Hyde Park. The reason that I am doing this is because there is not many signs in the park, I think it is very unclear, people won’t know the direction. Also, as there always have many accidents. For example the bike accidents. Therefore, I want to create some signs to tell visitor be careful. I decided to design an objective wayfinding system which people can get the meaning easily. Therefore, I want my wayfinding system is easy to understand and read. Hence, my wayfinding system won’t be over-elaborate.

My sign system can show the direction to visitors easily. I didn’t use that much text in my signs because I think image is easier to understand and remember other than text. My sign system show exactly what the Hyde Park has. If they lost the way, they can see  the signs so that they can find the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment