Friday 7 April 2017

Evaluation for studio brief 2

  Actually this was my first time to do screen printing so I didn’t remember all the steps even I have done the screen printing induction so I felt really nervous when I heard that we have to produce the poster in tradition printing method. In the past, I usually just printed digital which was quick and great quality. However, when I did the screen printing, I felt really enjoyable, stay away the digital method can learn many things so I should use more tradition printing method such as letterpress or screen printing in my study even it takes longer time but there are lots of things or technique to learn during the process. Meanwhile, I quite like the simple design of my poster because I usually worked too details or complex in my previous designs, due to the fact that most people suggested me should
work simpler so I started to make the design simpler in this project and it works even better than an over-elaborate design.

No comments:

Post a Comment