Saturday 24 February 2018

Reason of working with Bumble yellow

  As I looked at many examples of Bumble's advert, I found that all of them working with the Bumble yellow only which I think it is the representation of the whole branding, I think it would be meaningful and strong enough to represent and promote Bumble due to the fact that the Bumble yellow can create contrast and get attraction easily, for example, in the underground, the environment is quite dark, however, imagine if using the Bumble yellow which is a bright colour so it creates contrast easily.


  Taking this as an example, this yellow works really well in attracting people's focus, compare with the adverts near this one, I think it attract my eyes really quick so I would look at it immediately other than others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment