Tuesday 6 February 2018

Bumble brief identification

  I decided to work with the Bumble as my bigger brief as I have interest doing adverting designs/works which I just learnt from last module (OUGD505) such as animation, etc. And I think this is really a good chance for me to develop that skill more no matter the design output works or not.
  So, basically, we were asked to Create a campaign targeting students, which promotes Bumble as a complete social networking app where users can not only find a romantic partner, but also a friend or a business partner. The target audience for this app is main for people who aged between 18 to 35, however, with this campaign they would specially like us to target the female student population. In the result, we should create: 
1. 1 x London underground advert - 6 sheet (1200mm x 1800mm) 2. 1 x bus advert - superside (658mm x 6108mm)
3. 1 x billboard - 96 sheet (1219.2cm x 304.8cm)
4. 1 x 30s video advert (storyboard acceptable)

5. 1 x 10s video advert (storyboard acceptable)
6. Instagram/snapchat story advert, in gif or video format - aspect ratio 9:16 (1080mm x 1920mm)

  I think this brief is really interesting to me that's why I decided to work with this brief more.

  The reason that I choose this brief was because I just learnt how to make animation in my last module and I really like to do it. In order to practice and develop my skill, I decided to work on this brief. This is my bigger brief as I have more interest in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment