Monday 25 September 2017

Summer brief introduction

  Initial ideas of the brief:
I want to make a Hong Kong travel guide booklet for travellers as they wont know much places or culture like a local HK people. There are few reasons for me to do this
1) I am the local Hong Kong people
2) Hong Kong is one of the most popular country in Asia. It is one of the "Four Asian Tigers"
3) Many people travel to Hong Kong no matter western or Asian.

I think I will talk about some history of the places in Hong Kong to foreigners so that they can know more about that place before they travel to there.

I looked at a website as an example of how the Hong Kong travel guide looks alike.
https://www.nomadicnotes.com/hong-kong-china/
Basically, it mainly talks about the accommodation, foods, tour and then show some picture of Hong Kong to tourists. Hence, I got an basic idea that what I should include into my travel guide book. Other than these kind of information, talking some history of the places can let tourists learn more things or culture of Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment